Hair and skin rejuvenation with PRP plasma-rich platelet injections is very popular and successful worldwide. It is in great demand and is used by world celebrities - actors and athletes - because it gives an immediately visible effect. The letters PRP are derived from the English words Platelet Rich Plasma, which translates as enriched plasma injection. The essence of the procedure is the injection of plasma, which consists of a unique composition of our own blood that is more effective than the various chemical preparations used in the beauty industry.
The procedure starts with drawing blood from the client's vein. It is then placed in a special machine - a centrifuge - which separates the plasma part of the blood along with the platelets. These platelets are activated during centrifugation and release an active substance - growth factor. These growth factors in turn stimulate the body's own ability to produce collagen, which is responsible for the skin's firmness and elasticity. The body's tissue cells are able to produce special substances - growth factors, vitamins, amino acids, proteins and other biologically active substances - that stimulate cell regeneration and can naturally increase the amount of collagen.
The treatment takes about 20 minutes and the effects are visible immediately. The effect of PRP plasma injections is visible immediately - smoothing of large wrinkles, tightening of the skin in the problem area, reduction of pores, reduction of oiliness and fading of pigments. Skin tone is improved, fine lines are smoothed and a lifting effect is visible. For excellent results, 4-6 treatments are recommended at two-week intervals. This is a great preventative way to keep the skin on your face, head and body in good condition, as there will be fewer health worries later on. The results of PRP injections can be seen after about a month.
- blood plasma is completely natural and safe and does not cause allergic reactions;
- minimal rehabilitation period;
- promotes natural skin self-renewal, improves skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, nourishes and moisturises the skin, activates metabolic processes;
- stimulates the production of fibroblast cells, which synthesise new collagen and elastin fibres;
- The treatment can be applied not only to the face, neck and décolleté, but also to the head, arms, legs, abdomen and hips;
- For therapeutic purposes, the procedure is used to smooth scar tissue, treat acne, restore skin after surgery, trauma, burns or frostbite.
Improve your quality of life and book a consultation with one of our specialists who will answer your questions and determine the best course of treatment. Call +371 267 777 76 or fill in the online form and we will contact you.